Policy Working Group
- Ensure the Foundation’s trademarks are being used correctly and in a context that doesn't diminish the Foundation's value.
- Define guidance regarding when, how and in what context the Foundation’s trademarks can be used.
How we work
- We work in the open, and use discussions on GitHub, along with a mailing list and slack channel, for async discussion. We pair this with weekly zoom meetings every Tuesday. We hold these at meetings at alternating times to account for members in Eastern and Western time zones, and you can see the minutes of every meeting on our repo on GitHub.
- You don’t need to be a trademark lawyer to be part of the group, - but it helps to be curious about how the law is used to set norms for groups.
- Press Release FAQ
- Main Website
- Main GitHub Repository
- Slack (Private for GSF Members Only)
- Google Drive Folder(Private for GSF Members Only)
- For members: Our main form of communication is email via PROJECT-TITLE@greensoftware.foundation.
- For non-members: The best method of communication is to open a GitHub issue in this repository.
Chris AdamsCo-Director@The Green Web Foundation
Elise ZelechowskiGlobal Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Sustainability, & Social Change@ThoughtWorks